The Best Ever Bread Book: From Farm to Flour Mill, 20 Recipes from Around the World
Author: Lizzie Munsey & Emily Munsey | Hardcover
Invite your young baker into the kitchen and let them discover the joys of baking bread!
From the humble loaf and classic baguette to fancy focaccia and perfect pretzels, learn how to master the basics of breadmaking! With 20 sensational bread recipes from around the world, you'll be ready to impress your friends and family with your new skill.
See the story of bread come to life in this baking book for kids:
- Written by flour expert Lizzie Munsey, who is part of a family that has been milling for over 100 years in England.
- Step-by-step recipes for more than 20 types of bread from around the world combined with technical spreads, including an insight into the flour milling process.
- Recipes are enhanced by spreads about the science of breadmaking -- educational STEM content.
- Fun facts about the history of bread and how it is made.
- Stylish and beautifully illustrated, with a mixture of explanatory photography and diagrams.
Nutritious, delicious and great fun to bake together! Whether you're in the mood for scrumptious scones, simple sourdough or luscious cinnamon rolls, The Best Ever Bread Book shows you how to bake brilliant bread for every occasion. Each recipe is tried and tested and comes with illustrated, step-by-step instructions, and lots of helpful tips to ensure the perfect bake every time.
Tapping into the current trend of making bread from scratch, this beautiful recipe book will take you on a fascinating journey of discovery. Find out how flour is farmed and milled, discover the different grain flours and pulse flours, as well as the spectacular science behind the springy loaf. It's the perfect gift for kids ages 5 to 9 who are interested in cooking and baking, or eager to learn how to bake. Let the bake-off begin!